Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mmmmm... Greek food...

I think yesterday was the worst, eating wise.  Today, I just had no time to cook, so I went to Pitaria, a local Greek place.  Usually, I chow down on a yummy cheese steak pita with pita fries on the side and a Dr. Pepper.  Not today.  I actually took this opportunity to try something new!  I tried the bean dip.  The mushy substance came with these small circular thingies that were crunchy on the outside and a pale green on the inside.  Because the green things were obviously fried, I decided to just try a bite.  Man am I glad that I can;t have fried food, because these green things SUCKED!! They were too salty on the outside and too bland on the inside... at least the bean dip was worth it... Oh, and about the pita fries... unfortunately I couldn't have that... I did have some stuffed grape leaves! YUM!

I decided to treat myself today after finding out that I've lost some weight.  I went to the doctor's office, where I found out that I now weigh 127lbs!! I also decided to pick up some vitamine E at CVS, since my doctor reccommended it.  After that, I had a nice smoothie... mmm... it was a blueberry, strawberry banana smoothie... YUM! Oh! I have also decided to cut out one more thing from my diet: caffeinne.  No coffee, no soda, no tea.  COLD TURKEY!!

0 comments: