Friday, March 5, 2010

San Francisco

Spring Break is finally here!  I will be spending a whole week in San Francisco!  Although I won't be cooking much, I'll still blog about all the interesting things I eat.  All I can think of is seafood, but if anyone has any ideas of what restaurants I could hit up, do tell.  I've heard that San Francisco id the American home for Irish Coffee, which I plan on enjoying multiple times and the place to sip cocktails in the clouds.  Pictures will be posted almost daily.

Besides seeing Alcatraz, I plan on eating at Francis Ford Coppola's Zoetrope Cafe and pick up his literary magazine.  I will actually meet with an Editor in Chief of Where Magazine in SF, and maybe get some more insight as to what I should put in my own magazine.  By the way, we have decided to call our culinary magazine, Al a Mode.  

I will be leaving my hick town of Tallahassee to drive eight hours to Miami.  I'll spend all day tomorrow with the family, and on Sunday, my plane leaves promptly at 7:40AM.

I can't wait!

0 comments: